We are pleased to inform that the University of Saint Louis Tuguegarao was deputized by the Commission on Higher Education(CHED) as Delivering Higher Education Institution for the following graduate programs during the K-12 Transition period.
|Single HEI Program||Host Institution|
* Master of Engineering
- Civil Engineering (ME-CE)
- Electrical Engineering (ME-EE)
- Geodetic Engineering (ME-GE)
- Electronics Engineering (ME-ECE)* Master of Science in Information
* Master of Arts in Education major in
* Master of Science in Pharmacy
* Master of Science in Medical
The Commission in now calling for nominations from HEIs. We encourage you to send your faculty members and staff to apply for the scholarship grants though email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit chedk12.wordpress.com and download the needed forms.
For more information about the graduate program offerings, please contact the USL Graduate School office at (078) 844 – 1822 local 110 and look for Dr. Pyrene T. Quilang, the Graduate School Dean or email the Dean at email@example.com.